Manolis Triandaphyllidis' Archive was donated to the Institute of Modern Greek Studies (Manolis Triandaphyllidis Foundation) in the form recommeded by its owner and includes:
- The Personal and Family Archive (correspondence, autobiographic texts, photographs etc.).
- The Language Archive (texts on syntax, compounding, proverbs, place names, etymology etc.).
- The Language-education Archive (language teaching in schools, texts on orthography, school libraries etc.).
- The Language issue Archive.
- The Orthography Society Archive.
- The Archive of newspaper articles.
- The university archive.
- The Giannis Psycharis Archive.
- The Elisaios Gianidis Archive.
- The Lorenzos Mavilis Archive.
- Miscellaneous (family names, texts on folk tradition etc.).
Sofia Tsolaki, researcher